Wise Wise Words of Wisdom

May 12, 2016

Practical tip #001: 
BUY A PRETTY TOASTER


Now, I know what you’re thinking ...

But I’m poor, and the stylish ones are expensive! ... :(

This one is only $10! .... :)

There’s no way I’m paying 3 or 4 times that for a machine that does the exact same thing! >:(

I know, I know

but ... JUST DO IT.

Why?

I'm glad you asked.

You see, that thing is going to sit on your countertop until it DIES ... and it may not die for a long, long, long time.

Trust me, the thrift store does NOT want your cheap-ass toaster, and it is a shameful, shameful waste (not to mention environmentally irresponsible) to just toss a working toaster in the garbage dump.  

Ask yourself this now: do you really want to have THIS thing sitting on your countertop for six years with no signs whatsoever of conking out???

No, that's not a sailboat design it's just six years of melted bread bags imprinted on the toaster.

No

the answer is: No, you do not.


If you're still not convinced, think about it like this. Would you pay $10 for a vase that looked like this toaster?

Didn't think so.

But you’ll be looking at this toaster a hell of a lot more than any of the vases you own!

_________________________


There's a certain kind of wisdom that comes with being in the third decade of you life, and I am dedicated to bringing that down-to-earth, practical knowledge to you so you can learn from the  successes and mistakes that I have made in my life.



~You're welcome!

You Might Also Like

0 comments